Car Boot Sales are a great way to clear your clutter and make money at the same time. However I could not find any taking place in Aberdeen but hear that the Thainstone Car Boot Sale - Inverurie is well worth a visit and comes highly recommended.
This car boot sale has been going for years and there a lot of great stalls there. You can just turn up - there is not need to book but I am informed that to get the early punters you need to be there about 7.15 - 7.30 am.
Car Boot Sales are held every Sunday at -
Off A96 Inverurie
Tel: 01467 623700
Car Boot sale details are as follows:
· Located in the top car park.
· Only £10 per car parking space collected from your car in the morning.
· Gates are open from 7 am.
· Set up from 8 am.
· First come first served queuing system in operation.
· Cars, Vans and Trailers are allowed - price of pitch will increase if more than one car-park space is used.
NEW GOODS SHOULD NOT BE SOLD IN THE CAR BOOT AREA.
PLEASE NOTE TABLES ARE NOT PROVIDED ON THE UNCOVERED AREAS.
NO BOOKING REQUIRED, SPACES ARE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Please feel free to add a note to this Blog to let us know of any other Car Boot Sales which we may have missed.
Member since: 10th July 2012
We own thebestofaberdeen and are always on the look out for interesting things that are happening in Aberdeen City and Shire, great local businesses and your views about anything local.