Hotel du Vin York is one of the city's finest hotels - a unique, luxury boutique hotel, with a bistro and bar open to residents and the public and Cigar Shack in our heated, candlelit courtyard
Situated in the area known as The Mount and close to York's historic centre, Hotel du Vin York is a luxurious boutique hotel, housed in a beautiful grade II listed building dating back to the early 19th century.
With 44 stunning rooms and suites and the trademark Hotel du Vin Bistro and Bar open to both residents and the local public, the York hotel is perfect for any occasion, from a coffee and light lunch with friends to a romantic break for two.
Hotel du Vin York's 44 stylish bedrooms and suites all feature handsprung mattresses, fine Egyptian linen, deep, relaxing baths and invigorating power showers. Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is also available in all our rooms.
Why not help yourself to your selection of Arran Aromatics toiletries, or help yourself to a Taylors of Harrogate tea or coffee, compliments of Hotel du Vin York?
Rooms and suites available include:
- Standard Doubles - Queen sized beds and Monsoon showers over fixed baths
- Superior Doubles - Queen or King sized beds and with Monsoon showers over fixed baths or free standing baths and walk-in showers
- Deluxe Doubles - with Mezzanine bathrooms that look over bedrooms featuring King sized beds
- Jr Suites - King sized beds, free standing baths and walk-in shower. Lounge area
- Suites - Larger verson of our Jr Suites
- Big Suites - 8ft bed, two free standing baths and Monsoon walk-in shower
Hotel du Vin York's Bar has an extensive selection of spirits, cocktails, beers and cigars, as well as an eclectic wine list, many of which available by the glass. We are also proud to hold the largest selection of malts in York (and possibly Yorkshire!), as well as a Bar menu that serves light meals and decadent desserts throughout the day.
Whether you are staying at the hotel and fancy a few drinks before dinner, or you want a fun, relaxing and stylish night out in York, Hotel du Vin is ideal.
We operate a smoke-free hotel, so if you would like to enjoy one of our many cigars, why not enjoy our luxurious, heated, candlelit leather Cigar Shack in the garden?
Hotel du Vin Bistro
Hotel du Vin York is home to our famous Bistro, serving a sumptuous selection of modern European cuisine that can be enjoyed in our stylish dining rooms or alfresco in our courtyard.
Led by Head Chef, Nicco Cecchella, the Bistro is open seven days a week to hotel residents and the public, serving delicious dishes such as:
- Chicken Liver Parfait, toasted home-made Brioche and Tomato Chutney
- Pan fried Sea Bass, Carrot and Potato Blini, Wild Mushrooms, Chestnut Puree and Red Wine Sauce
- Aged Rib-Eye Steak from the Yorkshire Dales, fat cut Chips, Bearnaise Sauce and Confit Tomato
- Courgette and Parmesan Risotto, aged Balsamic
- Classic Creme Brulee
- Apple and Cinnamon Tart Fine, Vanilla Ice Cream
Simply du Vin
Enjoy lunch in style at Hotel du Vin York - one course, a glass of house red or white wine and a coffee to finish for just £10.95.
Bistro Opening Times
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 10:00am
Weekends and Bank Holidays: 8:00am - 11:00am
Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Weekends and Bank Holidays: 12:30pm - 2:45pm
Monday - Thursday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Sundays: 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Bank Holidays: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
For more information about one of the city's finest hotels or to make a reservation, please call Hotel du Vin York on 01904 557 350 or visit our website.
Please remember to mention The Best of York when contacting one of the city's premier hotels, Hotel du Vin York.
Hotel du Vin York - Hotels - York
If you have used Hotel du Vin York, The Best of York would love to hear about your experiences so that we can provide an even better service to our users.
Please leave a review for Hotel du Vin York, and thanks for visiting one of the city's premier hotels and The Best of York.
© The Best of York