Outstanding car valeting, mobile in and around York.
Finest Detail’s Adam Wright is undoubtedly one of York’s most thorough car valeters. Using a variety of special techniques such as hand and machine polishing, he is able to combat paint contamination, oxidisation and minor scratches to ensure that your car is left in showroom-quality condition.
Adam is able to cater for any sized valeting job- from small to full-scale luxury car cleaning, valeting and paintwork correction, with a price plan to suit you, whether it’s just the once, monthly, quarterly or even yearly.
Recommended for monthly plan
• Car jet washed down and cleaned
• Arches and wheels cleaned
• Dried down using microfibre cloths
• Polish applied
• Tyres blacked and protected
• Interior hovered out and dusted
• All surfaces cleaned
• Windows polished
Prices: Small Cars - £50; Medium Cars - £65; Large Cars and 4x4s - £80/90
Please note: Stated charge may rise if car needs extra cleaning due to condition.
• All of the standard valet
• Car paintwork programme, which includes clay barring (to thoroughly cleanse the paintwork of any bonded contamination), minor scratch removal, paint cleaner wax application, glaze and a wax or sealant.
Prices: Small Cars - £100; Medium Cars - £140; Large Cars and 4x4s - £185
• Full interior vacuumed
• Mats and carpets wet and dry vacuumed
• Stains removed
• All surfaces cleaned including headliner and boot
Prices: Small/Medium Cars - £50/60; Large Cars and 4x4s - £80/90
Full Paintwork Correction
In order to achieve the best finish possible the paintwork must be full corrected. This means incorporating all of the luxury valet plus one key stage, machine polishing.
• Extended polishing with a variety of pads and polishes to reduce surface marks
• Further rinsing and drying to remove dust after correction stage
• Application of: a cleaner wax, a glaze, a coat of wax and finally, a sealant.
There are many different types of final finishing wax, containing high amounts of natural wax extracts. Adam will suggest several to you according to your car’s requirements. Please note that the choice can affect the overall price, as some are more expensive than others.
Price: Full correction programme £55 per hour (average 5-7 hours)
Please mention The Best of York when contacting Finest Detail Car Valeting