We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Dr Nick Johl, the resident Clinical Psychologist at Walsall Mind and Body Centre.read more »
Walsall Mind&Body Centre
For massage, physiotherapy, sports injury treatments, health, hypnotherapy and counselling in Walsall, look no further than Walsall Mind and Body Centre. The Centre can help with a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms through a selected range holistic therapies from their comfortable, private clinic on the Broadway in Walsall.
Walsall Mind&Body Centre is your local complimentary health and wellbeing clinic. Whether you are looking to de-stress or looking to improve health conditions and general wellbeing, this is the place to visit.
Their range of treatments include both 'physical' therapies and 'talking' therapies:
- Counselling and Psychotherapy using a range of talking treatments including counselling, mentoring and mediation
- Hypnotherapy from helping to overcome phobias and addictions to managing medical conditions
- Massage from Indian Head Massage to Full Body Massage.
- Complimentary therapies including reiki, reflexology, hopi ear candles and aromatherapy
- Physiotherapy and Sports Massage to treat sports injuries, recover movement, increasing mobility and helping you function at your full potential
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Click here to book your appointment and view the complete list of treatments
How can Walsall Mind&Body Centre Walsall help you?
Therapies from Walsall Mind&Body Centre can help with a wide range of physical and emotional issues and can support you with making changes in your life.
Their therapists have already succeeded in helping many clients in the Walsall area with the following:
- Injury recovery such as sports injuries, back problems, repetitive strain injury
- Relief from aches and pains , strained muscles, insomnia, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, diabetes, muscle spasms/strains
- Managing the symptoms of a variety of medical conditions such as chronic pain, irritable bowel syndrome, migraine, chronic fatigue.
- Making changes to habits, addictions and behaviours such as becoming smoke free, weight management and healthy eating, taking care of and valuing yourself.
- Developing your confidence and self esteem bringing about positive changes in your life.
- Stress management, trauma anxiety, depression and panic attacks.
- Help with children such as behavioural issues, developmental delay, bedwetting, bullying and self confidence.
- Fears, phobias and letting go of past emotions.
The Centre welcomes clients of all backgrounds and ages and are pleased to work with children and their parents, young people and adults of all ages.
Stop Smoking Services
STOPPING SMOKING through hypnosis is scientifically proven to be the most effective and fastest way to become a non-smoker for life.
A good hypnotherapist can help you achieve this, replacing the cravings of doing it “cold turkey” with feelings of wellbeing, pride and joy in your achievement to stop, every time you think of a cigarette.
All you have to do is really want to quit and give yourself permission to stop the habit which is slowly killing you. Dr Soady, a former smoker herself, uses her considerable skills and experience to help you achieve this.
Visit Walsall Mind&Body Centre
Their clinic is conveniently located on the Broadway less than a mile from Walsall town centre; they are also a mile from junction 9 of the M6 and approximately 3 miles from junction 10. There is ample free parking in the service road and the location is easy to access by public transport.
A visit to their premises will assure you that they can offer a private, relaxing and confidential location which enables you to start to relax the moment you step through the door.
The Centre aims to give all their clients the opportunity to relax and unwind before and after their treatment and refreshments will be available. Because the premises are not fully accessible, the Centre suggests that clients with mobility difficulties ring before you visit so that they can discuss your requirements. Under certain circumstances a home visit may be available.
Walsall Mind&Body Centre - where taking care of the whole of you is at the heart of all they do
Although we may try to camouflage our skin with make-up the truth is written all over our face....read more »
Here at Walsall Mind and Body Centre, we are often asked; what is Reiki?...read more »
If you have tried to stop smoking over and over again, perhaps you need a bit of help....read more »
On Friday, it was national massage day!...read more »
Chatabox Beauty and Walsall MindandBody Centre are collaborating to offer beauty services at the centreread more »
Are you the type of person who thinks too much, is anxious and affected by the stresses and strains and fast pace of life?...read more »
Take advantage of some fantastic beauty offers in Walsallread more »