Hobby Horse Craft Club now open at Helen's Haberdashery in Walsallread more »
If you are looking for Haberdashery in Walsall then look no further than Helenâs Haberdashery a true hidden gem in Walsall.
Helen's Haberdashery is owned and run by Helen Baines who has over 20 years experience in providing Haberdashery to her customers old and new.
With this experience, Helen over the years has built the knowledge to understand the needs of customers and therefore Helen's Haberdashery is a treasure trove for customers whether it be from a piece of ribbon, cotton to colour match material right up to a dress making pattern.
With such a vast range of stock you will sure not to be disappointed.
Helen's Haberdashery has a huge range of items for all your sewing, knitting and haberdashery needs, including:
• The only stockist of dress making patterns in Walsall
• Massive range of cross stitch and Embroidery kits
• Knitting Wool, Patterns and Needles
• Fabric Paint and Glitter
• The cheapest peel offs in Walsall
• Jewellery findings and beading
• Full range of Dylon dyes
• Vast stock of different coloured threads
• Elastic, zips
• Decorative trimmings
• Press studs, hooks and eyes
• Everything you will need for sewing
• NEW! Ribbon Printing - all types of ribbon printing, personalised ribbon for all occasions from cake ribbons to hen night sashes
Helen prides herself on being passionate about Walsall and helping local people to find what they are looking for locally. That's why her shop is so well stocked with haberdashery items at sensible prices. She's convinced that you won't find such a wide range anywhere else in Walsall.
Helpful & Experienced
Helen is also happy to give advice wherever possible to ensure that whatever you are looking for truly reflects your needs. So just call in and ask and find out why so many people in the Walsall area will go nowhere else for their Haberdashery requirements.
So when looking for all things in Haberdashery you would be right to choose Helens Haberdashery in the centre of Walsall in Lower Hall Lane.
Open Daily - 9:30am - 4:30pm
(closed on Thursdays and Sundays)
Hobby Horse Craft Club Now Open!
Upstairs at Helens Haberdashery
(see pictures above)
Membership to Hobby Horse Craft Club includes:
- Unlimited use of craft room and use of equipment
- 10% discount on shop purchases (excludes sale items)
- 10% discount on workshops and craft demonstrations
- Free tea, coffee, squash and biscuits
Monday: 10am 4:30pm, 4:30pm-6:30pm - 'Lets Get Started Session'
£15 for one month
£30 for three months
£45 for six months
To find out more contact Helen on 01922 612161
Helen's Haberdashery is pleased to announce they have moved to Unit 9 Victorian Arcade, Walsall, WS1 1RE!...read more »