In-Home Legal Services providing Will Writing services in and around Tunbridge Wells.
So many people these days have high value homes, investments, savings and valuable possessions and yet can unwittingly leave behind chaos and confusion after their death, simply because they failed either to make a valid Will or to keep their Will up-to-date.
Having a Will is absolutely essential if you want to ensure your estate goes exactly where you want it to. Without a Will, the authorities can determine who gets what.
Having the 'right' Will and advice is vital to help ensure the maximum possible goes to your family and loved ones.
Although no-one wants to think about the possibility of death, making the 'right' Will is easy and straight-forward with In-Home Legal Services.
In-Home Legal Services offer specialist Will writing services and is a member of The Society Of Will Writers.
As such, it abides by the Society’s strict Code of Ethics. When you entrust us with your Will you can be assured of the highest professional standards.
We can visit you in your own home at a time convenient for you to discuss your requirements and, if you wish, take your Will instructions. This visit is totally free of charge and without obligation. We can offer help and friendly advice to ensure your exact wishes are carried out.
Without a Will - here are some things you should know:
• Your husband/wife doesn't automatically get everything.
• Unmarried partners could receive little or nothing.
• Your home's value could be used to pay for care. Over 70,000 homes are sold each year to fund care fees. Good planning through a Will can help protect from unnecessary loss.
• Despite the recent changes by the Government to Inheritance Tax allowances, IHT could still have a significant impact on many families and households. Forward Planning could significantly reduce the potential IHT impact on your estate.
• If you become incapacitated after an accident or due to debilitating illness, who do you want to look after your affairs? With a Power of Attorney 'you' can elect those you trust to be your representatives and to legally act on your behalf.
With divorce, second marriages, unmarried relationships and children from previous marriages to take into consideration, today's world can seem particularly complicated when it comes to making a Will. But be assured clear and simple solutions can be found.
In-Home Legal Services' Tunbridge Wells Consultant, Neil Garnett, can help put the 'right' Will in place to cover all circumstances and ensure your loved ones are properly protected.
IHLS is based locally in Crowborough and covers Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas in Kent and Sussex.
If you need to put your affairs in order and want to leave love and not distress, please contact Neil on 0845 056 9058 today for a free Wills information brochure or to arrange a 'no obligation' home visit and discussion.
In-Home Legal Services for Will Writing Services in Kent & Sussex, covering Tunbridge Wells.
A Member of the Society of Will Writers
Please mention the Best of Tunbridge Wells when contacting In-Home Legal Services about their will writing services