FitnessThruLife Personal Training Isle of Man
BEST OF THE ISLE OF MAN
HEALTH AND BEAUTY AWARD 2007
Personal Training for you on the Isle of Man
Rosie Ormsby grew up with a love for health and fitness and represented the Isle of Man in athletics during two Island Games. Rosie then started training as a fitness professional in 2003 gaining experience at health clubs on the Island
- CYMCA Level 3 - Advance Fitness Instructor
- CYMCA Level 3 - Ante and Postnatal Instructor
- CYMCA Level 3 - Nutrition & Weight Management
- CYMCA Level 2 - Gym
- CYMCA Level 2 - Exercise to Music
- CYMCA Core Stability
- FitnessPilates qualification with Rachel Holmes
- Kettlebell specialist
Initial private consultation
Your initial private consultation and health check with Rosie allows her to really get to know you and your fitness goals.Rosie is a personal trainer who will design a bespoke programme to help you achieve your goal on the Isle of Man. She will also give you advice on how to incorporate fitness training into your lifestyle and how to stay motivated and enjoy the exercises!
Rosie helps you achieve a number of fitness training goals with bespoke personal training to:-
- Increase Fitness levels
- Fat Loss
- Muscle toning
- Increase core stability using a stability ball
- Train for a specific sporting event
- Pilates - to increase muscular balance and strength, improve posture and increase core and back strength.
Ante/Post natal fitness maintains fitness during pregnancy and helps you get into shape after birth:-
- Reduces lower back pain and pregnancy related discomforts
- Improves energy and posture, preventing excessive weight gain
- Prepares your body for the birth
- Combats post-natal depression
- Faster post-natal recovery
Rosie is a fitness trainer who ensures that your individual personal training exercise programme is safe and effective. She makes sure that your training sessions are fun and full of new exercises, keeping you motivated; helping you get the results you desire to fit in with your Isle of Man lifestyle.
Home visits may appeal to those of you who wish to train in a private environment. Perhaps you are new to exercise or possibly apprehensive about training in a gym. Rosie is a personal trainer provides all the equipment necessary for your work out. Please call Rosie on 07624 452729 or email for more details.
£40 per hour for an individual
£50 per hour for a two person booking
£25 per half an hour for an individual
Book 10 sessions, get 1 FREE
- Perfect for birthdays, weddings or any other special occasion on the Isle of Man.
- Vouchers are personalised with recipient's name.
- Help get someone started improving their health with the assistance of a fitness professional on the Isle of Man.
**Please note** Vouchers are only valid for twelve months from the date of issue.
New Fitness Classes
CardioTone, 40 minutes of energising Aerobic Exercises and 20 minutes of Fitness Pilates. They are held in Laxey at 7pm on a Monday and Thursday. £40 for a 6 week course. Contact Rosie for details.
Please let Rosie know you found her personal training featured on THE BEST OF THE ISLE OF MAN