Age Concern Isle of Man Charity
Age Concern Isle of Man Limited is a charity that aims to ensure older people have the opportunity to live life to the full. It believes that age should be valued and celebrated in the community.
Age Concern Isle of Man believes that older people have the right to safeguard their privacy and to maintain their personal independence as long as possible. It maintains that there should be as much choice and help available to the old as well as to the young. Age Concern provides up to date information on a range of issues so that people can make better decisions.
Age concern actively campaigns to create improved services for older people.
THE Charity work that Age Concern Isle of Man do :-
- Day Care Centres Centres located in Douglas, Peel, Ramsey, Onchan and Port Erin on the Isle of Man.
- Advice and Information Advice on a range of issues including benefits, enduring powers of attorney and money matters
- Computer Drop-in Centres Centres in Douglas, Peel, Jurby, Ramsey and Port Erin on the Isle of Man.
- C.H.A.T. Bus (Community, Health, Advice and Training) Offers all Island coverage to all ages.
- Meals on Wheels Delivering over 80,000 meals per year, Island wide.
- Insurance Services A range of insurance for the over 50's.
- Lunch Clubs Four clubs offering home cooked food.
- Fundraising Shops Shops in Port Erin and Ramsey.
- Practical Support Services for over 50's
- Activity Centres and Clubs
Please mention that you found Age Concern Isle of Man featured under charities on The Best of The Isle of Man