Helen Tovey RSHom (Homeopathy)
The gentle healing art of Homeopathy in Sutton and Worcester Park
could benefit from
- have less energy than usual, you’re finding it hard to cope with life’s normal challenges
- want to try a different, homeopathic approach to a longstanding health problem, perhaps because you’re worried about side effects of conventional medicine
- are looking for treatment for recently developed health issues, possibly after major life events
- would like a natural approach to support your children’s health, or to help them with specific challenges such as sleeping problems, ADHD, delayed development or autistic spectrum disorders.
Homeopathy is a very gentle, holistic system of medicine, suitable for everyone, old or young. A safe and effective treatment involving homeopathic consultation followed by individualised prescription of remedies, it has been used for over 200 years to ease or cure many different conditions and illnesses.
Helen Tovey RSHom is a local, classically trained homeopathic practitioner. She is registered with the Society of Homeopaths, and offers homeopathic treatment from clinics in Sutton and Worcester Park, or in your own home if needed.
What happens when I consult Helen Tovey?
Treatment involves a consultation, designed to elicit your symptoms and current state of health, followed by individualised homeopathic prescription and/or a recommended programme of remedies and other measures to boost your energies and help you feel better.
We focus on the matters that are important to you. Your first homeopathic consultation is an opportunity to reflect on yourself, your health history, any family patterns of illness and current health challenges "in the round". This usually takes about an hour and a half. Follow up treatments are shorter, usually 45 to 60 minutes.
You can book your treatment with registered homeopath Helen Tovey by calling 020 8393 9500.
Is homeopathy likely to work for me?
Yes, probably. As an approach, homeopathic treatment can help with a wide variety of ailments because:
- Homeopathy treats you as an individual, mind and body
- Homeopathic treatment takes into account family patterns of illness, and your personal history as well as the currently presenting symptoms and stresses
- Dynamic homeopathic potentised medicines, carefully selected to match your unique symptoms, naturally help to stimulate your vital energy and restore health.
Homeopathy can be safely used alongside, or instead of, conventional treatments, when appropriately prescribed by a qualified homeopathic practiitioner. And, as with most health approaches, you are likely to see the greatest benefits if you use homeopathy regularly to treat health problems as they arise, and to help maintain good health.
You can make an appointment in Worcester Park or Sutton, or ask for a home visit if needed. Call Helen Tovey now on 020 8393 9500 to book your homeopathic treatment, or to find out more.
Helen Tovey is a classically trained registered homeopath, offering treatment and remedies to help support you through today’s health challenges
Helen Tovey is Registered with the Society of Homeopaths. Licensed to practice since 2000, following four years training with London College of Classical Homeopathy, and the Academy of Classical Homeopathy.
She is a member of Sutton Complementary Health Network (SCHN), South West London Homeopaths and Epsom & Leatherhead Homeopathy and Healing Group.
Please mention that you found us under
The Best of Sutton