Tigger's Nurseries - A choice of 3 beautifully run and equipped nursery schools in the Cotswolds. Recently voted "the best nursery school in the UK" for a 3rd year - with nurseries in Cirencester, Stroud, Westonbirt and soon a 4th in Tetbury. Have a look at the HUNDREDS of reviews from happy children and parents!
VOTED in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
THE BEST NURSERY IN THE
IN THE WHOLE OF THE UK !!
Well Done Tiggers!
Cotswold based Tiggers Nursery Group comprises of 3 beautifully planned and equipped day nurseries in Stroud, Westonbirt & Cirencester areas of the Gloucestershire Cotswolds. All are registered with OFSTED and take children from the ages of 3 months up to 5 years. Security is taken extremely seriously at Tigger's Nurseries & CCTV is installed in all the playrooms and outside areas, with the footage available for parents to view at any time. All entrances are securetly monitored and all visits pre-arranged.
HRH the Prince of Wales opened Tigger's Nursery @ Westonbirt in February 2001 & Tigger's @ Downfield, Stroud was purchased in September 2003 - since then it has undergone extensive refurbishment. Cirencester opened in April 2011. Good staff are vital, and everyone at Tigger's Nurseries has an NVQ in childcare and education levels 2, 3 & 4 or NNEB equivalent - all have food hygiene, first aid and child protection training + CRB & Ofsted approval.
Children are divided into age groups and from 3 have a full curriculum and assessment in place - changing to 0-5 Foundation Stage.
"The main aim at Tiggers nurseries is to promote each child's wellbeing and happiness, ensuring that children are treated equally, allowing them to have the skills and confidence to take their next stepping stone on to school."
Tigger's Nursery at Westonbirt is located the grounds of Westonbirt School, opposite Westonbirt Arboretum on the A433. The Nursery has 52 full time places, & caters for children from 3 months to 5 years old; operating from 8 a.m. in the morning to 6 p.m. at night, 5 days a week & 51 weeks of the year, with classes taking place between 9.a.m. and 3 p.m. Beautiful grounds surround the Nursery, providing acres of letting-off-steam space & plenty of fresh air & opportunities for walks, nature trails etc.
Tigger's Nursery at Westonbirt comprises of 3 units - all with CCTV:
- The Pre-school Unit: a delightful bright airy room, specially designed as a classroom but with toys and learning equipment to encourage children's natural curiosity, independence & desire to learn. Up to 24 children can be accommodated from 3 to 5 years old, and the unit has it's own kitchen for cookery lessons. There is an outdoor play area, securely fenced and well equipped.
- Toddler Room: a completely separate bright & cheerful unit with plenty of space for up to 16, 2-year olds and rising 2's. Children have a separate messy play area, kitchen, and toilets and also use the adjacent playground.
- Baby Unit: a spacious self-contained unit catering for 12 children from 3 to 18 months. The self contained accommodation is brightly decorated and stimulating with lots of brightly coloured age-appropriate toys,pushes & rides. Double pushchairs are used to take the babies for walks around the beautiful 250 acre grounds at least twice a day. Babies and Toddlers share a separate, securely fenced garden area with baby slides, swings, sea saws, baby & toddler gyms & climbing equipment & a playhouse.
Tigger's Nursery @ Downfield opened in September 2003 and can cater for up to 51 under 5's. It is situated just on the outskirts of Stroud, near to Marling School & all children's areas are monitored by CCTV.
- Pre-school: A large, bright classroom, with a separate messy play & craft area. The area is specifically designed for 3½ to 5 year olds, with age appropriate toys and equipment to encourage curiosity & independence & 2 large, secure outdoor play areas.
- Mini-Nursery: A separate classroom for 2½ to 3½ year olds, brightly decorated and equipped with age appropriate activities & toys. The children share a secure outdoor play area with the pre-school children.
- Babies: With 3 dedicated rooms, Tiggers @ Downfield is able to separate young babies from the older rising 2's & currently caters for 15 babies from 3 months to 2 years old and 4 Toddlers. There is a separate messy play area & weather permitting children are taken for walks around the school grounds.
Tigger's Nurseries at Westonbirt & Downfield have consistently been awarded top scores for the quality of their food and food hygiene. All catering staff are professionally trained and take a pride in nutritionally balance & fresh, healthy and wide ranging menus for all ages. Tigger's can provide children with breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch, a mid-afternoon snack and tea.
If you would like to get your child into this fantastic nursery, but don't live in the area, CLICK HERE for Murray's Independent Estate Agents for property in the Five Valleys
Tiggers @ Cirencester is registered for just over 50 children from birth to 8 years old. The nursery, formerly Daisychain, has already built an enviable reputation for delivering extremely high standards of childcare in a safe and stimulating environment by the previous owners & Tiggers are delighted to have acquired the premises and its wonderful team of caring and committed staff.
Tiggers has purchased the land and gained planning permission for a New Nursery in Tetbury, opening hopefully 2013 - watch this space!
The Best of Stroud Category: Nursery Schools Stroud Cotswolds; Tuition Stroud Cotswolds: provided by Tigger's Nurseries & www.thebestof.co.uk/stroud.
Thank you for visiting Tigger's Nurseries & The Best of Stroud
For Goods, Services and Events in the North Cotswolds, please visit our site at www.thebestof.co.uk/northcotswolds.
© Tiggers Nursery & The Best of Stroud