102.5 The Bridge, based in Stourbridge, is a Community Radio Station covering the Southern Black Country.
Stourbridge-based radio station 102.5 The Bridge is central to its community.
102.5 The Bridge, Stourbridge's own local radio station, covers and caters for the southern Black Country. As a community radio station, 102.5 The Bridge is really engaged with the community it reaches. Local people can phone in to the talk shows, or even have their band featured on one of the music programmes. Local community organisations are featured and supported, and as well as all this you'll find the usual news, sports news and travel information for the region and beyond.
There's a huge range of programmes on the local FM radio station serving the southern Black Country, including ...
• Debates on local and national politics
• Features on local businesses
• Opportunities for local people to talk to council representatives
• Local news and issues
• Specialist music genres including urban, dance music, soul, motown and jazz
• Chances for local bands to get that first exposure to the listening public
And on the website you can see information about …
• Local community groups
• Cost-effective advertising
• Sport, travel and news
• Radio schedules and information about the presenters
We're pleased to announce that 102.5 The Bridge has a range of special offers, representing excellent value for money for your promotional activities, available ONLY to their fellow thebestof Stourbridge members. Call 102.5 The Bridge radio to find out more.
Make sure you mention thebestof Stourbridge when you contact 102.5 The Bridge.