Fuller Spurling & Co
Welcome to Fuller Spurling Chartered Accountants. For all accounts and tax advice, providing a tailored service to suit your needs at a realistic price. We cover individuals, sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities. We have over 30 years experience covering Staines, Chertsey, Surrey, Hampshire and surrounding areas.
Welcome to Fuller Spurling & Co - Chartered Accountants
Fuller Spurling and Co - Chartered Accountants - offers local businesses over three decades of accountancy experience.
Do you need advice, not just an accountant?
Are you bogged down with bureaucracy?
Do you need help with payrolls or CIS forms?
Does your company need an audit?
Are you just starting up?
Do you need help with your Charity's Accounts?
Does your Charity require an Independent Examiner's Report or an Audit?
Are you a contractor and worried about IR35?
Would you like tax planning advice for you or your company?
Are you thinking about selling capital assets, such as second properties, your business and would like advice to mitigate the likely tax liabilities?
What's Your Question?
Please call Fuller Spurling on 01932 564098
Fuller Spurling works closely with each client to identify particular needs, provide support and wherever possible, relieve them of the burden of bureaucracy allowing them to concentrate on developing their business. Whether you are a sole trader, in a partnership or run a limited company; work in a specialist area such charities, medical, security, manufacturing, and engineering businesses; are an IT contractor, retailer, restaurant or caterer, Fuller Spurling can help you!
With over 25 years experience, Fuller Spurling provides a range of accountancy services from bookkeeping through to mergers and acquisitions. Its accountancy service is second to none provided by experienced chartered accountants and consultants who will cater for all of your accounting needs professionally whether they are routine or specialist needs.
Talk to Fuller Spurling first if you need help with any of the following:
- Accounts and auditing including preparation of year end accounts
- Budgets and Cashflow forecasts
- Charity Accounts, Audits and Independent Examinations
- CIS Construction Industry Scheme
- Company Formations
- Company Secretarial Services - a fully comprehensive service, from filing annual accounts to minutes of AGM's.
- Company Taxation - Dividend and Tax Planning services
- IR35 contractors - we can help with advice about the possible effects of IR35 contact
- Management Information
- Payroll - management of your entire payroll operation.
- Personal and Company Income Tax - IR returns. Advice on Corporate, Personal, Capital and Inheritance Taxes
- Statutory Auditors
- Tax Compliance and/or mitigation - advice on all of your obligations as well as attending any meetings with HM Inspector of
- Tax planning - we can keep you abreast on changes to Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance tax and planning
- Tax Returns for both Personal and Company
- Taxes and negotiation of any settlement on your behalf.
- VAT - registration, submission of quarterly VAT Returns, assistance with Customs & Excise.
What's Your Question?
Please call Fuller Spurling on 01932 564 098
Please Mention The Best of Staines When You Contact Fuller Spurling & Co - Chartered Accountants
If you have used Fuller Spurling, The Best of Staines would like to hear about your experience so that we can provide a better service for all our users. Please register to leave your testimonial