In addition to being a premier dealership of new and used vehicles, Citroen Slough offers professional repairs and servicing, along with MOT testing. Whether you've had a bump and need a dent repaired or need some work doing after an MOT, Citroen Slough are the perfect choice.
The Citroen Slough dealership stocks an extensive range of new and used vehicles and is renowned for its excellence in customer service.
Just one of the factors that contribute to Citroen Slough's success is their fantastic servicing and repair department, whose fully trained technicians can ensure that your vehicle is maintained to the highest possible standards.
These technicians use advanced equipment to monitor, analyse and repair your Citroen vehicle. Whether you purchased your vehicle from Citroen Slough or not, the team are committed to providing the best possible service.
This commitment includes:
- A detailed quotation
- Specific appointment times
- Visual inspection of the vehicle whilst you are present
- A quality check of the work undertaken before the vehicle is handed back to you
- A full explanation of the works carried out on your vehicle and a breakdown of the final invoice
- If the vehicle requires additional work or more time in the workshop, Citroen Slough will contact you in advance
You can request a vehicle service by simply picking up the phone, by email or through the Citroen Slough website.
Citroen Slough also offer an express service, a cost-effective, no-hassle way to maintain your vehicle. This facility is suitable for:
- Smart paint repairs
- Oil & filter changes
- Vehicle health check
- Smart interior repairs
- Paintless dent repairs
- Anti-corrosion checks
- Air-conditioning service
The Express Service can be carried out whilst you wait and appointments are not necessary. The service includes expert fitting of quality replacement parts where needed and a fixed price will be discussed with you before work commences.
Body Repair Centre
The Citroen Slough Approved Body Repair Centre offers a comprehensive range of services, which are available for any make or model of vehicle, not just Citroen.
The hi tech accident repair centre service includes:
- Free courtesy cars (subject to availability)
- Fully trained staff and high quality vehicle parts
- Free estimates whilst you wait or by prior arrangement
- State of the art equipment and the latest low bake ovens
- The latest testing equipment including HPA wheel alignment
- Approved and recommended by Citroën and leading insurance companies
- Full administration, liaison and correspondence service with insurance companies and brokers
MOT Test Centre
All vehicles are legally obliged to have an MOT after three years, which ensures that they meet road safety and environmental standards.
By choosing to have your vehicle's MOT carried out at an official Citroen dealer, you can sure that it will be serviced by technicians who know Citroens better than anybody else. Any work carried out will always use Citroen original equipment parts or approved parts.
Citroen Slough will produce a written report of any findings along with a competitively priced estimate for any work required. There is also no obligation to have this work carried out by Citroen Slough.
Please mention thebestof slough when contacting Citroen Slough