KS Virtual Assistant is a great way to free up that extra time every business owner needs. Perfect for that one man band looking to expand or the larger business requiring a part time assistant.
KS Virtual Assistant
Taking the admin 'To Do' from you.
• Is your 'to do' list a mile long?
• Can you never find the time to complete admin tasks that you've been meaning to do for a while?
• Do you need someone to sort out some printing for you?
• Do you keep meaning to order some promotional goods for your business?
• Is it hard to find time to create a newsletter informing your clients of new promotions/what you've been up to?
• Do you find everyday admin tasks a real chore?
• Do you need someone like KS Virtual Assistant to help you out?
KS VA aims to help small businesses and one (wo)man businesses to achieve their admin tasks. This will then enable them to get on with their main job rather than undertaking the more mundane admin tasks, which KS VA seems to enjoy doing!
Services are offered on an hourly basis or as a monthly bundle:
Virtual PA Support: Typing, PowerPoint, Word & Excel, Visio, Administration
Promotional material: Creation of brochures, leaflets & posters
Training material: Proof reading, Document branding - useful if you are presenting on behalf of a client & require their logo on your slide set
Internet Marketing: Article submissions, newsletters, and mailing lists
Lifestyle Management: Ordering flowers/gifts, booking restaurants/hotels
You can decide how many hours work to request. For example, you may only want to pay for a couple of hours or you may decide to select a block of 10 hours or more. KS VA will use a time sheet to keep you updated with how much time has been used and how much time you have left. It will be left at your discretion as to whether or not you would like to increase the hours.
If you prefer to have several tasks managed on an on-going monthly basis, please contact KS VA to discuss the service bundle options that are available. Each bundle can be individually tailored to your needs.
KS Virtual Assistant was created by myself, Kathryne Scully. I have nearly 20 years' experience working within customer service environments. Providing reliable support in a professional manner is of utmost importance to me and I am looking forward to working with you. My contact details are below: