A very special (and fun!...read more »
Drama, musicals, opera, dance and family entertainment at Richmond Theatre!
Richmond Theatre on Richmond Green was built in 1899 by the famous theatre architect Frank Matcham and most recently refurbished in 1991.
Operated and managed by The Ambassador Theatre Group Ltd, Richmond Theatre has a reputation as one of the most successful theatres in the country presenting a wide range of quality drama, record breaking musicals, opera, dance and family entertainment each year.
Things you may not know about Richmond Theatre…
- Welcomes a quarter of a million theatregoers to over 40 outstanding productions a year performing for about 49 weeks in each year
- Attracts up to 400 young people to education events, workshops and summer school activities each year
- Offers tours of its historic building, the auditorium and stage area to the general public (and free of charge to Friends and Members)
- Acts as a venue for local arts organisations and charities
- Richmond Theatre is a truly beautiful Grade II listed building that can be used as a wedding venue
Box Office number:
0870 060 6651
Box Office opening hours
By Phone: Mon-Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 10am-6pm
In Person: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm (except non-performance days when Box Office will shut at 6pm)
Further information & shows
Disabled access and parking
Richmond Theatre has disabled access. There is free parking on Richmond Green.
You will find details of upcoming Richmond Theatre shows on the Events page of this website with more information available on the Richmond Theatre website.