Living In Richmond and Kew magazine connects local businesses to local people, offering low cost advertising alongside great features and events listings.
Living In Richmond & Kew magazine is a well-established part of the local community. It is trusted by the many local businesses which advertise in it as a proven way to reach new customers - and it can help your business, too.
It is delivered free to 7,000 selected homes and businesses which means your business will be seen by more than 18,000 readers each issue.
Owner and editor Pippa Duncan is a sole trader and local herself and really understands the importance to you of advertising your business within a tight budget. Pippa puts customer care first and offers a great professional service, advising you on the best way to make the most of your advert to get the greatest response - and more customers mean more sales and profits for you.
Advertising in the magazine really brings results, which is why more than 72% of its current advertisers have promoted their business in it for more than six issues. They know it is an eye-catching and cost-effective way to reach the people who really want to use them - the Richmond borough locals.
A guaranteed way to attract more attention to your business is through the magazine's Business Profile editorials. These are single or double page editorials highlighting what your business has to offer customers. As an experienced journalist, Pippa can interview you and write a feature based on the message you want to get across - a small cost to pay to tell 18,000 potential new customers how great you are!
How can the magazine help to ensure your business is really noticed?
- Its handy A5 size means residents keep it by the phone - so they continue to see your ad throughout the month
- Great local articles, events, listings and useful numbers means that it's the first place residents look for local info - and your number!
- It's really affordable so you can advertise for longer at a great rate (from just £18 per issue)
- It reaches more than 18,000 readers which means it's reaching your local target market
- As a small, independent business herself, Pippa can offer you a great personal service
Living In Richmond & Kew magazine connects local businesses to local people - and local people can only use you if they know you're there! So give Pippa Duncan a call to see how she can help you to promote your business, beat your competition and increase your sales and profit.
Call Pippa on 020 8876 2389 for a chat.
Living in Richmond & Kew magazine
for advertising in Richmond upon Thames