Welcome to Jacks Bar and Brasserie - a relaxed dining experience in a contemporary restaurant serving delicious food, coffees and cake and drinks, by the water's edge by Portishead Marina
For those who appreciate delicious cuisine, Jacks Bar & Brasserie offers a contemporary and relaxed dining experience. Located on the stylish Portishead Marina, Jacks is a restaurant which provides excellent service and ensures that you will have an unforgettable meal.
Jacks Portishead is the second of two successful restaurants, with Jacks Bristol already making its mark as a restaurant not to be missed in the city centre. Jacks has become synonymous with fresh, contemporary cuisine with a European twist and a focus on local, seasonal produce.
Chris and Louise Snowdon are managing Jacks and aim to create a restaurant where everyone feels welcome and has a fantastic experience. Chris and Louise live in the local community and with 23 years hospitality experience; they bring a fresh approach to Jacks. Chris says, “We want to create a relaxed atmosphere with great value food. Its all about giving the community a local restaurant. Whether it is coffee and cake or a three course evening meal or just drink after work, Jacks makes it enjoyable”.
Whether you choose to dine in our restaurant with its relaxed atmosphere and contemporary decor or relax over cakes and coffee on the terrace overlooking the
A great place to meet friends for a coffee or a drink, Jacks is also the perfect place to unwind after work. Jacks welcomes Mums and Dads with babies and children, so while you are having a coffee or cake or drink from the bar, the children can enjoy a meal from the Kids’ Menu.
At Jacks Bar & Brasserie only accept the freshest ingredients possible for our cuisine, while the menu changes with the seasons....
A selection from Jacks' Menu :-
- Homemade soups with Hobbs House Bread
- Crisp Crab Cakes with Red Pepper & Chive Aioli & Mixed Leaves
- Breaded Somerset Brie with Tomato Relish (v)
- Devon Mussels steamed with Cider, Shallots & Bacon
- Char Grilled 10oz Sirloin Steak with Grilled Tomato & Hand Cut Chips
- Pan Fried Chicken Breast with Celeriac Mash & Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Butternut Squash & Goats Cheese Risotto with Rocket & Shaved Parmesan (v)
- Roasted Pheasant with Dauphinoise Potatoes, Braised Red Cabbage and Apple Crème Fraiche
- Roasted Rump of Welsh Lamb with a Flageolet bean & Rosemary Cassoulet
- Brixham Fish of the Day
- Beer Battered Fish Fillet served with Hand Cut Chunky Chips and Mushy Peas
- Char-grilled 100% Homemade Beef Burger, served on a toasted Ciabatta with tomato, gem lettuce and Hand Cut Chunky Chips
- Homemade Desserts including our delicious ice-creams and Sorbets
--- **** ---
Breakfast at Jacks
Jacks also serves an amazing Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 12 noon. Choices include; Full English Grilled Breakfast, Eggs Benedict, Smoked Salmon, Omelettes and Fruit Salad.
--- *** ---
Express Lunch Menu
Until the end of February 2010, Jacks is offering an Express Lunch Menu with Mains at £5 each and delicious sandwiches at £3.95 each
--- *** ---
Sunday Lunch Menu
Sunday Lunch at Jacks is not to be missed. Enjoy 2 Courses for £13.95 or 3 Courses for £16.95
--- *** ---
For further information about Jacks Bar and Brasserie or to make a reservation, please call Jacks Portishead on 01275 750047 or www.jacksbrasserie.co.uk
Opening Times - 9.00 am - 11.00pm
Food Served - 9.00 am - 10.00pm
Please remember to mention The Best of Portishead when contacting one of the area's finest waterfront restaurants, Jacks Bar and Brasserie