Are you happy with your accountant? RD Mathias and Co. Chartered Certified Accountant in Port Talbot near Neath gains most business by recommendation from satisfied customers.
Are you happy with your accountant?
Your accountant should be a key part of your business, not just filing your tax returns and giving you large bills, but advising you on all aspects of accountancy from VAT to payroll and helping your business throughout the year. Making sure your business is not paying too much tax or incurring penalties for failing to keep up to date with legislation.
Is your accountant working hard enough for you?
You can get more from your accountant.
Robert Mathias of RD Mathias & Co. based in Port Talbot near Neath, is a chartered certified accountant. He has over 20 years hands on experience in all aspects of tax and accounts and spent 17 years working for an accountancy firms handling a wide portfolio from small one man band businesses to medium sized corporate clients (and everything in between).
Three years ago he set up his own accountancy firm recognising that small to medium size businesses needed more personal, and flexible accountancy services. His services include:
- Self assessment and Partnership tax returns.
- Corporation tax returns.
- Management and statutory accounts.
- Company secretarial.
- Book keeping.
- Computer Accounts Software.
- New business advice.
Increase the efficiency of your business with RD Mathias & Co Chartered accountancy services.
Just look at the benefits you will get:
- The services of a fully qualified, chartered accountant with experience of advising on simple and complex taxation matters.
- A free initial consultation.
- Peace of mind. RD Mathias & Co stays up to date with changes in taxation and payroll legislation for you.
- Accountancy services tailored to help your business function more efficiently.
- From start ups to corporate businesses, accountancy advice that gets good systems in place and lets you get on with running your business.
- Advice when you need it, even out of hours.
- Fixed fee structure so you know exactly what you will pay.
- Opportunity to pay by installments to help your cash flow.
Across Neath, Port Talbot and along the M4 corridor(including the valleys), Robert is finding businesses who want to engage his services, not just to do the accounts but because Robert is pro-active. Business owners rightly feel that he is looking out for them.
To find out what RD Mathias & Co. can do for your business, beyond the accounts, visit the website at
Or call now and feel better about your accountant.
Neath 01639 898370
When you contact RD Mathias & Co Chartered Certified Accountants, please mention
The Best of Neath website.
The Best of Neath website helping businesses in Neath and the surrounding area do business with one another via the internet.