The Concept Club will soon be opening a marketing club in Neath to help SME's maximise their marketing budgets wisely to gain maximum profit.
What is the Concept Club?
The Concept Club is a marketing training programme aimed at small businesses to help them maximise their marketing budgets to gain the best possible revenue. The Concept Club have opened marketing clubs in Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgend and Newport with the intention of opening a Neath marketing club in the near future. The programme is to educate Neath businesses of all sizes and structures to help them develop a marketing strategy that promotes their individual or corporate identity with marketing strategies either for branding or return on investment.
The Concept Club members will meet once a month in Neath on a structured agenda of training and development. Education is primarily the main aim making business aware of the options open to them in terms of marketing, services available, branding and how to promote yourself.
The Concept Club is NOT a breakfast or networking club
The Concept Club follows a Structured Agenda.
Themes covered over the 12 months
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Devising a marketing plan
- Creating a sales strategy
- Choosing the right marketing tools & setting a budget
- Define and develop a branding identity
- Develop an on-line business
- Making successful sales pitches & presentations
- How to network effectively
- Making money via referral marketing
- Organising corporate & business events
- Understand tendering and how to tender for work
- Monitoring & evaluating your marketing
Who can Join?
Any businesses in the Neath area can join the Concept Club. Ideally business owners, directors , marketing and sales managers.
For more information call David on 0870 062 5611 or Mobile 0781 086 8028
Please mention the Best of Neath when contacting David at The Concept Club
The Best of Neath putting the people of Neath in touch with The Best businesses in Neath