Where to buy a good real Christmas tree in Loughboroughread more »
Woodcock Farm Shop
A friendly, local and well-stocked Farm Shop in Rothley, just off the A6 outside Loughborough. Farm Shop - Fresh Fruit and Veg - Turkey and Game from the Farm - Everything for Your Real Fire - Horse Feeds - Manure - Mulch & Topsoil
Woodcock Farm Shop
Rothley, near Loughborough
The Barber family have farmed 700 acres at Woodcock Farm in Rothley, near Loughborough, for four generations. Their farm shop on Loughborough Road (just off the A6) sells a variety of vegetables grown on the farm, as well as catering for horse and pet owners, and gardeners.
In the large and well-stocked farm shop they sell:
For your plate:
- A wide range of fresh vegetables and fruit from local allotment associations and from Leicester market
- Wilja, Marfona, Maris Bard and Desiree potatoes grown on the farm
- Locally-produced jams, chutneys and honey
- Eggs from our own free-range hens
- Game in season (dressed and frozen)
For your animals:
- A wide range of horse feeds
- Hay and straw produced on the farm
- Feeds for goats, poultry, small pets and birds
- DIY livery - 28 stables available from £15 per week
- Delivery to your stables arranged
For your garden:
- Mulch, woodchip and manure
- Delivery no problem for large quantities
For your real fire:
- Barn-dry hardwood and softwood logs at half the price of petrol station logs!
- Logs cut small to fit in wood-burners
- Coal, Coalite, firelighters and kindling
- Large loads delivered
Support your local farm shop and growers.
- Mon-Fri : 9am to 6pm
- Saturday: 9am to 5.30pm
- Sunday: 9.30am to 5pm
Open most Bank Holidays (please call to check)
Location (also see 'Map' above)
From Loughborough - A6 South, exit for Rothley, left at traffic lights, farm shop is 100 yards on left.
From Leicester - A6 North, exit for Rothley, farm shop is on the right before the traffic lights.
Call the farm shop on
0116 230 2215
thebestof Loughborough is proud to represent this fine farm shop