Paul Gleadall Driving School
Paul Gleadall Driving School based in Linthwaite, Huddersfield has an outstanding reputation for quality driving tuition. Paul Gleadall holds the highest possible qualification, DSA Grade 6 (only 6% have achieved this standard) and provides driving tuition for all standards from complete beginners to advanced drivers and Paul also runs defensive driving courses for local authorities, the NHS and Commercial Enterprises.
Paul Gleadall Driving School
Telephone 01484 648354
Mobile 07974 362875
'Excellence in Driver Training'
Driving Standards Agency (DSA) Grade 6 Approved Driving Instructor - the highest level attainable, and considered to be an accolade within the industy.
Pass rates are well in excess of Test Centre averages.
Are you looking for a driving instructor who understands how to inspire confidence on the roads?
At Paul Gleadall Driving School, our driving instruction is professional and attentive. Paul is experienced at putting new drivers at ease and inspiring confidence on the roads.
Learning to drive can be stressful, so a driving instructor who is patient and understanding is essential. When you learn to drive with Paul Gleadall Driving School in Huddersfield, you'll get driving lessons which will really help you not to just to pass your test, but to drive confidently and ably for the rest of your life.
Paul Gleadall has been teaching people in Huddersfield to drive safely for over 15 years. He is a Grade 6 Approved Driving Instructor, the highest standard attainable.
Paul is also a DSA registered Fleet Driver Trainer and is qualified to offer driver improvement courses to Corporate Clients, Police authorities, NHS and Local Authorities.
Fully CRB checked, Paul is also compliant with the official DSA voluntary Code of Practice for Approved Driving Instructors.
Learning to Drive with Paul Gleadall Driving School
Learning to dive can be a daunting prospect,Paul Gleadall is patient, friendly and understanding. His aim is to put clients at ease and to provide the very highest quality tuition available.
Courses offered include:
- Learner Courses
- Improvement Courses
- Pass plus
- Motorway Lessons
- Refresher Courses
- Fleet Training Courses
Beginners Courses include:
- FREE Home Study Course to help preparation for passing the computer based 'Touch Screen' Theory Test.
- Full support to prepare and apply for the Theory Test, Hazard Perception Test and Practical Driving Test
- Use of DSA Drivers Record to help pupils and parents monitor progress and achievement.
- Visual teaching aids to improve learning progress
With free drop off and pick up points pupils receive FULL1 hour lessons with the option of 1 ½ or 2 hours as required.
Not a problem, Paul is experienced in working with clients with dyslexia, dyspraxia, aspergers and other learning difficulties.
Contact Paul on 01484 648354 or 07974 362875 to book your lessons and for details of his competitive prices.
Discounts are available for block bookings. Please ask for details.
Becoming a Better driver helps you to save money, reduces accidents and helps the environment.
Defensive Driver Courses
Learning to drive is just the beginning, everyone can become a much better driver with experience and further training.
Paul Gleadall School of Motoring provides training and instruction for Local Authorities, Corporate Clients, Police Authorities and the NHS:
- The National Driver Alertness Scheme - motoring offenders may have the option to undertake training rather than being fined or receiving points on their licence.
- Eco friendly driving instruction - how to cut fuel consumption and exhaust fumes.
- Minibus Assessments - For anyone transporting groups in minibuses including teachers, charity workers, volunteers, youth group leaders etc.
- Defensive Driving courses - for businesses and employers with staff on the road. This training helps people to drive more efficiently and safely, saving costs and reducing accidents.
- B & E Trailer Training - additional driving skills are needed when towing trailers, horse boxes, plant & machinery
'Thanks a million for everything. You're the best driving instructor! This last year has been great and now I'm on the road I'm loving every minute. Thank you for believing in me'
B & E Trailer Courses
Did you know that you may be committing an offence if you drive towing a Caravan, Trailer, Horse Box or Plant & Machinery?
Anyone who passed their test after 1997 needs to have undertaken a B & E Trailer course and passed a test if they wish to tow equipment, caravans, trailers etc over a specific weight.
Paul, of Paul Gleadall School of Motoring is a qualified Instructor.
Contact Paul to find out more. Tel 01484 648354 or 07974 362875
Gift Vouchers Available
From beginners to advanced motorists, Businesses to Local Authorities,for high quality driving tuition call Paul Gleadall, Grade 6 Approved Driving Instructor, on 01484 648354 or 07974 362875
Please click on the following links to the official government websites for:
Paul Gleadall School of Motoring
Tel. 01484 648354
Mob. 07974 362875