Active VIII - Expert physiotherapy for Henley-on- Thames.You will receive immediate diagnosis from our highly trained physios at a convenient location.
Whether you're a top sports person or you need some work on your back, help is at hand at Active VIII, one of Henley-on- Thames' leading physiotherapy centres and sports injuries clinics.
Established in 1998 by physiotherapists Geraldine Watkins and Sarah Roberts, the sports clinic has just become Henley-on-Thames' first Centre of Excellence for Sports Physiotherapy.
Among a wealth of other things, we can offer:
- Immediate diagnosis and treatment of all your musculoskeletal problems
- Sports injury diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation from Olympic to Club level
Staff have achieved the highest qualifications obtainable in the physiotherapy field. And as experienced sports therapists who have been involved with national sports teams, you know you are in safe hands at Active VIII. Our expertise as top physiotherapists ensures you are on the right road to recovery, whatever your injury or condition.
Active VIII, conveniently placed in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, close to the Doctors' surgeries, offers the complete range of services you'd expect from physiotherapists of this quality - and much more. Our one aim in life is to make you better so you can continue with the activities you enjoy.
Along with the traditional physio treatment, we can offer alternative therapies to our Henley-on-Thames clients, such as pilates and acupuncture.
The wide range of services our highly skilled physiotherapists can provide include:
- Rehabilitation - exercise therapy is the mainstay of treatment following sports injuries or surgery
- Manipulation and mobilisation - A range of techniques to treat all kinds of problems from sciatica to trapped nerves
- Theraputic massage - For the treatment of soft tissue injuries
- Biomechanical Screening and Podiatry - our state of the art equipment can diagnose and treat complex problems which have not been resolved by surgery or orthodox treatment
- Electrotherapy - For pain relief or to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Injection therapy - for the relief of conditions such as tennis elbow, shoulder problems, arthritic knees, foot, ankle and wrist tendonitis and other injuries
- Sports Physiotherapy - We have direct links with numerous sports including England Hockey and Henley Hawks Rugby
- Pilates - this effective excercise can be extremely beneficial for people with low back pain, shoulder instability and other conditions
- Acupuncture - This is often used to treat painful conditions such as sciatica, tendinitis and arthritis -
At Active VIII, we realise our clients lead busy lives and therefore offer flexible appointments. Our clinic hours are as follows:
Monday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Tuesday: 8.30am to 7.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Thursday: 8.30am to 7.30pm
Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
If you want to get active again - call Active VIII. A safe pair of hands
Centre of Excellence for Sports Physiotherapy
If you now use Avctive VIII pyshiotherapists, please can you tell them you saw their advertisement on www.thebestof.co.uk/henley-on-thames Thanks!