Sign In/Up Search Sections
  • Pole Fit Classes - Ripley

    Pole Fit Classes - Ripley

    Today

    Pole Fit is for people wanting to get fit, tone up and learn tricks and spins on the pole. Improve confidence and flexibility in a fun and friendly environment

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    23/10/2014

    Come along and try something new with exciting activities suitable for all ages and abilities; get stuck in and enjoy a lively morning with others from the local community

    Tai Chi Club - Introduction Sessions

    Tai Chi Club - Introduction Sessions

    23/10/2014

    Tai Chi is a great way to keep fit and healthy with the added benefit of helping you relax and de-stress.

    Halloween Monsters at Denby

    Halloween Monsters at Denby

    25/10/2014

    Halloween Monsters at the Denby Visitor Centre

    PUMPKIN WEEK - (UN)NATURAL TRAIL

    PUMPKIN WEEK - (UN)NATURAL TRAIL

    25/10/2014

    Come along and follow the Halloween trail and search for the spooky clues.

    Tansley Car Boot Sale and Sunday Market

    Tansley Car Boot Sale and Sunday Market

    26/10/2014

    One of the largest car boot sales in Derbyshier!

    Blood Donor Session - Ripley Leisure Centre

    Blood Donor Session - Ripley Leisure Centre

    26/10/2014

    96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Don'€™t leave it to someone else. If you're generally healthy, do something amazing.

    PUMPKIN DAY - CREEPY CRAFTS AND FIENDISH FUN!

    PUMPKIN DAY - CREEPY CRAFTS AND FIENDISH FUN!

    26/10/2014

    A family friendly spooktacular event with loads of Halloween crafts and activities.

    Pole Fit Classes - Horsley Woodhouse

    Pole Fit Classes - Horsley Woodhouse

    27/10/2014

    Pole Fit is for people wanting to get fit, tone up and learn tricks and spins on the pole. Improve confidence and flexibility in a fun and friendly environment

    Think Business Group Meeting

    Think Business Group Meeting

    28/10/2014

    If you're serous about growing your business, this is the networking event for you...

    add an event »
  • Today's Horoscope

Alerts on This Page