Sign In/Up Search Sections

Every business featured on thebestof has been recommended by local people

  • SUMMER FUN

    SUMMER FUN

    Today

    During the school summer holidays there will be a different self-led trail on offer each week.

    GO BATTY!

    GO BATTY!

    Today

    Do you know your pips from your whiskered? Join the Countryside Service to explore the park at night.

    JL Dance Academy Melody Bears Tea Party

    JL Dance Academy Melody Bears Tea Party

    Today

    Join Melody Bear for a fun and active tea party!

    JL Dance Academy Free Work Ballet Classes

    JL Dance Academy Free Work Ballet Classes

    Today

    Whatever your age and ability join JL Dance and get active!

    Pole Fit Classes - Ripley

    Pole Fit Classes - Ripley

    Today

    Pole Fit is for people wanting to get fit, tone up and learn tricks and spins on the pole. Improve confidence and flexibility in a fun and friendly environment

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    04/09/2014

    Come along and try something new with exciting activities suitable for all ages and abilities; get stuck in and enjoy a lively morning with others from the local community

    Tai Chi Club - Introduction Sessions

    Tai Chi Club - Introduction Sessions

    04/09/2014

    Tai Chi is a great way to keep fit and healthy with the added benefit of helping you relax and de-stress.

    Jazz Night at The Village Inn Marehay

    Jazz Night at The Village Inn Marehay

    04/09/2014

    On the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month the Village Inn host their Jazz evenings.

    Blood Donor Session - William Gregg VC Leisure Centre

    Blood Donor Session - William Gregg VC Leisure Centre

    05/09/2014

    96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don'€™t leave it to someone else. If you're generally healthy and aged between 17 and 65, do something amazing.... Give blood.

    Live Lounge Open Mic Sessions

    Live Lounge Open Mic Sessions

    05/09/2014

    More great music and entertainment at Marehay's local pub restaurant and venue

    add an event »
  • Weather in Heanor and Ripley

    Loading...
  • local BBC news

    Loading...
  • Photos from around Heanor and Ripley

  • what local people say...

    MDR Paint Technics

    John G said about: MDR Paint Technics

    5 Stars

    Punctual good service. Value for money, first class service....

    Added August 2014

    Nirvana Restaurant

    Rebecca S said about: Nirvana Restaurant

    5 Stars

    My husband and I visited Nirvana last night (a Tuesday) it was quiet as we expected on a Tuesday night but the food and service were exceptional. The staff very kindly let us try two wines before we made a decision, which was very helpful....

    Added August 2014

    MDR Paint Technics

    Barbara L said about: MDR Paint Technics

    5 Stars

    'Couldn't ask for more' High standard of professionalism, fair price, brilliant results and convenient 'at home' service!

    Added August 2014

  • recommend a business

    Every business on thebestof is recommended by local people just like you...

    recommend a business
  • latest jobs in heanor and ripley

    Loading...

Alerts on This Page