Mary Christmas Storytime
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Don't leave it to someone else. If you're generally healthy, do something amazing.
Santa Experience at the Denby Visitor Centre
If you're serous about growing your business, this is the networking event for you...
Come along and try something new with exciting activities suitable for all ages and abilities; get stuck in and enjoy a lively morning with others from the local community
Christmas Food and Gift Fayre
Heanor Floral Art Group (Flower arranging) usually the 3rd Monday of the month at the Welfare Centre Wilmot Street Heanor Derbyshire
Do What U Like, but All I Want Is You to join us at Horsley Lodge on the 11th December for our Take That party night.
To celebrate the 35th anniversary of The Specials' first single release, The Original Rudeboy and Specials' frontman, Neville Staple, will be embarking on a jet set tour.
Join Marlpool URC Theatre Company for a sing-along of a mix of traditional and modern carols to celebrate the festive season.