Sign In/Up Search Sections
  • MOSAIC WORKSHOPS

    MOSAIC WORKSHOPS

    Today

    Join the countryside service for this introductory workshop to the art of mosaics.

    Heanor and District 50+ Forum

    Heanor and District 50+ Forum

    24/11/2014

    We are set up to serve the over 50's who live in the communities in and around Heanor. We currently have over 240 members

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    27/11/2014

    Come along and try something new with exciting activities suitable for all ages and abilities; get stuck in and enjoy a lively morning with others from the local community

    Mary Christmas Storytime

    Mary Christmas Storytime

    29/11/2014

    Mary Christmas Storytime

    Blood Donor Session - Ripley Leisure Centre

    Blood Donor Session - Ripley Leisure Centre

    30/11/2014

    96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Don'€™t leave it to someone else. If you're generally healthy, do something amazing.

    Santa Experience

    Santa Experience

    01/12/2014

    Santa Experience at the Denby Visitor Centre

    Think Business Group Meeting

    Think Business Group Meeting

    02/12/2014

    If you're serous about growing your business, this is the networking event for you...

    Denby Christmas Food and Gift Fair

    Denby Christmas Food and Gift Fair

    05/12/2014

    Christmas Food and Gift Fayre

    Heanor Floral Art Group

    Heanor Floral Art Group

    08/12/2014

    Heanor Floral Art Group (Flower arranging) usually the 3rd Monday of the month at the Welfare Centre Wilmot Street Heanor Derbyshire

    Horsley Lodge Take That Tribute Night

    Horsley Lodge Take That Tribute Night

    11/12/2014

    Do What U Like, but All I Want Is You to join us at Horsley Lodge on the 11th December for our Take That party night.

    add an event »
  • Dance the night away

    Dance is a great way of exercising, learning a new skill and meeting new people....

    Found In Health and Wellbeing

    Located In Heanor and Ripley

    Charity Fun Day Stall Holders Needed!

    Get involved with your local community and help raise money in aid of the Bliss charity for premature babies...

    Found In Charity

    Located In Heanor and Ripley

    What's on at Ilkeston Cinema Wednesday 20th to Thursday 28th August

    All the best new releases are being held at Ilkeston Scala Cinema this week!

    Found In Entertainment and Activities

    Located In Heanor and Ripley

    How to choose the right IFA for you

    Looking for an Independent Financial Adviser can be tricky, however there are major benefits of using an IFA as appose handling your own financial affairs, and qualities to look out for in any reliable adviser...

    Found In Financial Services

    Located In Heanor and Ripley

  • Today's Horoscope

  • recommend a business

    Every business on thebestof is recommended by local people just like you...

    recommend a business

Alerts on This Page