Sign In/Up Search Sections

Finding the best offers from only thebest businesses in Heanor And Ripley

  • Halloween Monsters at Denby

    Halloween Monsters at Denby

    Today

    Halloween Monsters at the Denby Visitor Centre

    PUMPKIN WEEK - (UN)NATURAL TRAIL

    PUMPKIN WEEK - (UN)NATURAL TRAIL

    Today

    Come along and follow the Halloween trail and search for the spooky clues.

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    Codnor Social Activity Morning

    Today

    Come along and try something new with exciting activities suitable for all ages and abilities; get stuck in and enjoy a lively morning with others from the local community

    Tai Chi Club - Introduction Sessions

    Tai Chi Club - Introduction Sessions

    Today

    Tai Chi is a great way to keep fit and healthy with the added benefit of helping you relax and de-stress.

    Pole Fit Classes - Horsley Woodhouse

    Pole Fit Classes - Horsley Woodhouse

    03/11/2014

    Pole Fit is for people wanting to get fit, tone up and learn tricks and spins on the pole. Improve confidence and flexibility in a fun and friendly environment

    Tai Chi Club - 67 Sword Form

    Tai Chi Club - 67 Sword Form

    04/11/2014

    Tai Chi is a great way to keep fit and healthy with the added benefit of helping you relax and de-stress.

    Tai Chi Club - Full Form

    Tai Chi Club - Full Form

    04/11/2014

    Tai Chi is a great way to keep fit and healthy with the added benefit of helping you relax and de-stress.

    Pole Fit Classes - Ripley

    Pole Fit Classes - Ripley

    05/11/2014

    Pole Fit is for people wanting to get fit, tone up and learn tricks and spins on the pole. Improve confidence and flexibility in a fun and friendly environment

    Blood Donor Session - William Gregg VC Leisure Centre

    Blood Donor Session - William Gregg VC Leisure Centre

    09/11/2014

    96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don'€™t leave it to someone else. If you're generally healthy and aged between 17 and 65, do something amazing.... Give blood.

    Think Business Group Meeting

    Think Business Group Meeting

    11/11/2014

    If you're serous about growing your business, this is the networking event for you...

    add an event »
  • Today's Horoscope

Alerts on This Page