Raring2go! Magazine - âwhat to do and where to goâ in Harrow for families with young children.
Raring2go! magazine is a full colour, glossy, A5 magazine which is the definitive guide of "what to do and where to go for you and your children" in Harrow. It is aimed specifically at the parents and carers of children
aged 0-12 years.
If this is your target market then you will benefit from:
- A vibrant and colourful magazine with a "WOW" factor as it's so bold and bright. Parents and kids love it which means your promotion is more likely to get noticed.
- 10,000 copies distributed throughout Harrow each quarter. Guaranteed! 40,000 local people reading your message.
- Raring2go! is distributed FREE, before the major school holidays.
- Distribution through primary schools, day nurseries, playgroups and toddler groups, health centres, libraries and many other child orientated venues and retailers - to 10,000 local families.
- The Raring2go! magazine is supported by a national website: www.raring2go.co.uk. Book a space in Raring2go! and your details will also be added to the website giving you double exposure.
- It's great value and it works!
A winning formula to reach your target audience throughout Harrow.
We work with well-known businesses such as Alton Towers, Disney and Haven Holidays.
The A5 size and colourful design make it really user friendly and perfect to keep in handbags etc, and each issue has a comprehensive events diary - so it sticks around for longer, working for you.
The Definitive Guide
The magazine is structured into clearly defined sections which make it really easy for your prospects to find you.
- Family Days Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Child Friendly Places to Eat
- Party Planners
- Child Friendly Places to Stay
- Indoor Activities
- Children Oriented Retailers
- Services to help Parents get 'raring-to-go'!
- Entertainers, Party supplies, Party Venues etc
For more information, or to
book space in the next issue,
please contact Adeela Chowdhry -
see contact details above.
Please mention thebestofharrow when contacting Raring2go!