The 2012 Visit Surrey brochure is now available, writes freelance journalist Claire Dee.read more »
Visit Surrey is your ultimate guide to a vast range of tourist attractions, entertainments and activities taking place in Guildford and throughout the county. From shopping to restaurants; seasonal events to accommodation; Visit Surrey is your first choice for tourist information and event services.
Are you a resident of Surrey and are looking for inspiration for a fun day out for the whole family?
Are you planning on staying in the county with your partner or family and want to know more about the area?
Perhaps you're a business traveller looking for a decent restaurant and overnight accommodation in the Guildford?
Whatever your requirements, Visit Surrey has everything you could ever need to make the very most out of this beautiful county.
Boasting stunning countryside, meandering inland waterways and easy access to London, Surrey is also home to a wide range of tourist attractions, events and activities, ranging from beautiful country houses to contemporary arts venues.
Quintessentially English, with bustling market towns, historic villages, panoramic views and ancient woods.
Surrey has something to offer everyone:
· Enjoy first class entertainment, shopping, historic buildings and stunning gardens in the county town of Guildford
· Hire a boat for a relaxing trip down Surrey's inland waterways
· Experience the highest point in South East England - Leith Hill and Tower
· Enjoy a historical walk around one of the county's towns
· Meander through the beautiful Elizabethan mansion and grounds of Loseley Park
· Stay in a country cottage B&B or a 5 star luxury hotel
· Have a picnic in the beautiful countryside or enjoy cream tea in one of Surrey's traditional tea shops
No matter what your age, taste or budget, Surrey has something to offer everyone, all of which can be found on Visit Surrey.
Please remember to mention The Best of Guildford when contacting Visit Surrey.
© The Best of Guildford