2013 will see family run business Office Projects grow and diversify with the appointment of a key new member of staff and the development of its office design consultancy service....read more »
Office Projects has been providing key office services to Guernsey for over fifteen years. Experts in office design (CAD), office refurbishment, project management services, office furniture, office supply & stationers and partitioning services & equipment.
Office Projects was formed in 1997 by husband and wife partnership, Tony & Irene Veron.
'Hard work, dedication, trust and enjoyment are all key factors to the service provided by Office Projects and I believe we provide our clients with a very valuable contribution towards their own overall cost management and effective use of their premises.' Tony Veron
Office Design and Premises Management
With office space at a premium it's vital to maximise your occupied space. The Office Projects team can clearly identify the full and proper use of any office or working space and, with their valuable knowledge and expertise, plan the internal fit out and / or relocation of your business.
Office Projects Role:
- To utilise 40 years' experience in advising the business community on premises and purchasing issues.
- To provide a complete internal space planning service by identifying the methods and procedures relating to the day-to-day operations within your business.
- To identify the structural strengths and weaknesses of existing or proposed premises, including mechanical, electrical, voice & data installations, internal wall, floor and window coverings, partitioning, ceilings and lighting.
- To provide office design using in-house Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- To identify the requirements to meet with immediate needs and provide for future objectives.
- To create team environments with shared resources.
- To re-organise and assist with identifying modern methods of Managing Filing Systems.
- To create management areas, general office workstation layouts, meeting rooms, practical and creative receptions and staff relaxation areas.
Project Management Services
Office Projects can re-organise, refurbish or relocate the whole or part of your business.
Office Projects Role:
- To assist in negotiations with professional advisers, property agents, architects & designers.
- Budget preparation for refurbishment and interior fit out.
- Planning and organisation of furniture & filing layouts and all other internal services.
- To assist with local authorities planning permissions.
- Planning and organisation of the relocation to other internal areas or new premises.
Purchasing - Office Supply & Stationers
All businesses irrespective of size have to identify and purchase office furniture, equipment, stationery and many other services relating to their operations.
Office Projects Role:
- To act as product brokers identifying and providing 'best buy' advice relating to office furniture, equipment, stationery and any other office based products required.
- To achieve the most competitive pricing.
- To identify and provide evidence of suppliers' reliability in supporting delivery and back up services for the product.
Office Projects has been involved in numerous project management and space planning for tenants in Guernsey occupying or planning to occupy new build premises including: Elizabeth House, Lefebvre Court, Dorey Court, Marina View, Trafalgar Court and Martello Court.
Notable space planning and full contract fit out works include Francis House, Albert House, Carinthia House, Westborne, No 2 The Grange, Orion House, Valley House, Place du Pres and many more.
Office Projects has established relationships with many top office furniture and equipment suppliers including:
Senator, Allermuir, Torasen, Herman Miller, Hands of Wycombe, Civica - Cave Tab, Orangebox, Ofquest, Moduflex, Frem, Siscon, Zon and Spicers.
Tony Veron - Managing Director:
Tony has many years experience in client services and in his earlier years underwent extensive sales training with major manufacturing and marketing companies such as Canon, Philips and Casio. He eventually formed Office Projects as a husband and wife team in 1997 and built it up to the small local business it is today.
'Office Projects objective is to offer value for money whilst providing the invaluable interface between client and contractors ensuring that information and budget provision are kept controlled and understood by all parties. These services allow the client to focus on their core business activity knowing their best interests are in hand whilst the project is successfully managed to conclusion.' Tony Veron
Irene Veron - Company Director:
Irene takes full responsibility for the accounting side of the company so clients and suppliers alike have regular contact with a proprietor of the business who takes great pride in maintaining exacting standards in organising all purchase and supply invoices and accounting records.
'The relationships we have developed with our suppliers and sub-contractors in order to service our clients is founded on prompt and accurate payments being made at all times and the respect we have achieved allows us to make and keep our promises.' Irene Veron
Bryan Todd - General/Project Manager / CAD Planner:
Bryan joined Office Projects in 1998. His main roles are office space planning and managing large teams to undertake installations of office furniture, filing and seating. With the use of CAD (Computer Aided Design) systems Bryan can produce detailed and effective workstation and office layout planning.
'Job satisfaction comes from providing a personal friendly service to our clients. Office Projects has the flexibility to provide both skilled and unskilled labour to service client requirements where necessary.' Bryan Todd
If you would like Office Projects to assist with your business planning please contact: -
The Best of Guernsey
when you contact
Office Projects - Guernsey
- Office Design - Office Refurbishment - Office Furniture -
- Project Management Services - Office Supply & Stationers -
- Partitioning Services & Equipment -