Check out this fantastic local offer from the Hardwicke and Quedgeley Chiropractic Clinicread more »
The Hardwicke and Quedgeley Chiropractic Clinic in Gloucester has gained its exceptional reputation through word of mouth. Offering chiropractic care, sports massage, therapeutic treatments and sports therapies for sufferers throughout Gloucester, the Hardwicke and Quedgeley Chiropractic Clinic is thriving under new management.
When you step inside Hardwicke and Quedgeley Chiropractic Clinic (HQCC), Gloucester, you'll immediately start to feel better. The warm welcome and the pleasant surroundings are designed to relax patients. While the treatments - including chiropractic care, therapeutic massage and sports therapy, will make you feel infinitely better.
HQCC has a successful history in Gloucester. They've been helping patients since 2005 - and their list of recommendations and referrals are growing by the day. Registered chiropractorand long-time staff member, Anna Hawrot took ownership of HQCC in 2011 and has been keen to help even more people throughout the region. That's why HQCC now offers all these services:
- Chiropractic treatment - gentle (but powerful) hands-on adjustments and body manipulation helps enhance bodily mobility and joint-function. This empowers the body's natural healing ability - and can inspire powerful relief from pain, particularly for anyone suffering with headaches, back, neck and joint pain.
- Sports therapy and massage - a combination of massage, trigger point release, ultrasound and targeted therapeutic exercise for anyone who has suffered an acute or chronic injury.
- Podiatry and chiropody - it's all about the feet. From the smallest problem with the littlest toe to restoring the balance and proper function of the foot, podiatry can have a profound impact on the whole body.
- Massage - sports and therapeutic massage can help alleviate so many of the aches, pains and strains we accumulate going about our daily lives.
Every visit to HQCC will make you feel better. The clinic is beautifully presented and the staff are wonderfully welcoming. You'll enjoy all the little extra touches too - the scent of fresh flowers, the fresh fruit on offer in the waiting room, the private changing rooms and relaxing ambience - it all helps.
Here's how it works:
- You can self-refer or come to HQCC via your GP.
- You will be thoroughly assessed before any treatment to ensure the right frequency and type of chiropractic or massage treatment required.
- You may feel a little tired after each session - that's to be expected - but the overall feeling of relief from pain will grow and grow.
- Once you have had your full course of treatments, you will be encouraged to go on exercising and working to manage your condition and stay as pain-free as possible.
If you're a regular sufferer from headaches, or suffer with back, neck or nerve pain, you will know how debilitating they can be. But a consultation with HQCC can set your life back on track. Within a few sessions you will find yourself experiencing less pain and enjoying life more and more.
Perhaps it's time to make that call…
Click here to check out our newsletter.
Have you thought about your recovery after the London Marathon?? Click here fore more info.
Hardwicke & Quedgeley Chiropractic Clinic - Changing Lives!...read more »