Lilleys Craftsman Jewellers
Lilleys Craftsman Jewellers of Enfield. Bespoke jewellery, designed to please.
Lilleys Craftsman JewellersLilleys Craftsman Jewellers
Jewellers based in Enfield Borough
Jewellery guaranteed to please
Lilley's Craftsman Jewellers are a reliable & established family jeweller business operating from a period property on a tranquil conservation site overlooking the River Lee in Enfield. We are centrally placed, just a short distance from Junction 25 of the M25.
You will encounter friendly, knowledgeable and experienced people who work to the highest standards, offer an exceptional service, are efficient, professional and able to work within your budget.
Wedding Rings & Engagement Rings
John Lilley our 'in house designer craftsman' creates exquisite engagement rings & wedding rings, designed to your own specification, in gold, silver or any precious metal or combinations of, including platinum rings, with competitive prices at all times. Lilley's specialise in diamond rings, shaped rings and Celtic design rings, but are happy to make beautiful plain rings if you wish.
There are no design fees or hidden extras for our rings or jewellery and no pressure or obligation. All jewellery is crafted in the on site workshop and meetings can be scheduled for evenings and weekends.
White, bright and light
This is how Palladium is being described as it does not require rhodium plating. It is white by nature, ideal for sensitive skin because it is a pure metal. Exceedingly durable and hardwearing, yet due to its low density it is amazingly light therefore giving more material for your money. In fact it is approximately a third of the price of platinum.
Lilley's Craftsman Jewellers can make almost anything - including rings - in palladium and already do to their usual high standard.
- The mount on a £1000 diamond solitaire engagement ring in platinum costs approx £450
- In Palladium the same ring mount would cost £160.
- Spend the difference on either a bigger stone, better quality or both.
Other features of Palladium
- Fashioned using a 950 alloy.
- Palladium 950 is equivalent to the purity of Platinum 950.
- 95% pure metal and far purer than 18K gold with a 75% purity or 14K with a 58.5% purity.
- Palladium is ten times rarer than Gold and equal to that of Platinum.
- A truly precious metal, a fitting symbol of love, and other precious gifts.
- A natural white luster that creates the perfect setting for diamonds and gemstones.
- Naturally retains its white exciting luster
- Never yellows or tarnishes
- Strong and durable.
- Palladium 950 does not contain skin irritants metals nickel & cobalt.
Lilley's Craftsman Jewellers for Service Quality and Price
Call John or Bee Lilley in Enfield on
Come and see us at
10a Waterways Business Centre, Enfield Lock, Enfield, EN3 6JJ
Lilley's Craftsman Jewellers never have a disappointed client
Please mention The Best Of Enfield when responding to this advertisement regarding jeweller, jewellers, jewellery, wedding rings, engagement rings, platinum rings, palladium rings, gold, silver, diamonds, gold jewellery, silver jewellery, platinum jewellery, palladium jewellery in Enfield
Give them a ring! - ring ring, ring ring, ring ring!