If you want a great family holiday in Carmarthenshire, why not stay at Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park ' one of the best caravan parks and camp sites in Wales.
Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park
For Camping and Caravanning Holidays
A Well Equipped Caravan and Camping Park
Are you looking for an affordable holiday in Carmarthenshire in a safe and tranquil location?
Do you enjoy camping and require the perfect camp site with excellent facilities?
Maybe you’re passing through Carmarthenshire and require a convenient stop over?
Then why not stay at Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park – one of the best camping and caravan parks in Wales.
01550 721 993
Recommended by The Best of Carmarthenshire
Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park has all of the facilities necessary to make your stay an enjoyable one:
• 32 all-weather hard standing pitches;
• 70 mains electric hook-up points (240v);
• 45 drinking water hook-ups;
• Barbecue Area and Picnic Tables;
• Two clean modern shower and toilet blocks for your convenience with free hot water. Facilities are heated in the winter for the comfort of guests
• Dishwashing area
• 12 month access
• Winter Storage for Caravans and Trailers.
• Children’s Adventure Play Area
The park is screened on 3 sides by mature trees and provides a safe place to relax and play away from traffic. Pets are very welcome.
If you want a holiday close to stunning tourist attractions, then choose Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park as your chosen destination. Whilst you are there, you can easily visit:
• Llandovery Market Town
• Dolaucothi Gold Mines - National Trust
• The National Botanic Garden of Wales
• Carreg Cennen Castle & Farm
• Tywi Valley
• Dan-yr-Ogof Showcaves
• And many more
For further information, call the friendly and helpful team today!
01550 721 993
Why Choose Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park?
There are so many reasons why people return to Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park in Carmarthenshire time and time again:
• They offer a clean and quiet site close to the historic market town of Llandovery;
• The staff are friendly and helpful;
• The facilities are modern;
• The site is pet friendly;
• Endless hot water is available;
• The site is safe and secure
Whilst you are staying at Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park why not call into Llandovery Rugby Football Club for a bar meal or Sunday lunch – the food is delicious and you’ll receive a very warm welcome.
Please mention thebestofcarmarthenshire when you contact Llandovery Caravan and Camping Park