BRACE Alzheimer's Research is a regional charity, established in 1987, which finances research into Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.
BRACE has raised over £11 million and supports research in universities in South West England and Cardiff. The scientists we support are at the international forefront of the fight against dementia.
There are many ways you can help BRACE:
- You can ask the company you work for or an organisation you belong to if it would adopt BRACE as its charity of the year or a one-off event
- You can take part in sponsored charity events
- You can organise charity events or volunteer to help out at events
- You can donate money
- You can donate items that can be sold - or just your time
- You can consider remembering BRACE in your Will
- You can help BRACE online at no cost to yourself - go to http://www.alzheimers-brace.org/get_involved.php for details
Please mention The Best of Bristol when contacting this charitable organisation