Brighton Centre environmentally friendly renovations is expected to save more than Â£50,000 a year by reducing water and energy bills....read more »
Brighton and Hove Independent (formerly Love Brighton) is Brighton's only independently owned free weekly newspaper - available for self-selected pick-up across the city in a wide variety of locations every Friday.
Brighton and Hove Independent
Your FREE Weekly Newspaper.
Out Every Friday
Brighton and Hove Independent is a free weekly newspaper available for self-selected pick-up across the Brighton and Hove Independent in a wide variety of locations with a weekly readership of up to 35,000.
Additionally, every business in the city centre receives a copy every Friday.
Providing a combination of both local and national news, Love Brighton is a well-designed and easy to read publication appealing to a vast range of individuals throughout the city.
Why choose us?
- Brighton and Hove Independent Newspaper provides businesses with an unrivalled, targeted and cost-effective advertising solution in the city.
- Newspaper distribution points are specifically positioned in locations providing the largest footfall of both the local population and visitors to the area.
- A wide variety of content; from local news, business, entertainment and fashion mean that the publication appeals to a vast variety of readers.
- Various distribution locations target shoppers and weekend visitors - with a disposable income and intent to spend money.
- Free pick-up results in business exposure to younger, harder to reach audiences who have become increasingly difficult to reach cost-effectively using traditional media platforms.
- With Brighton and Hove Independent additionally available for collection from local supermarkets, newsagents, coffee shops and many other retail outlets; there aren't many places your advert won't be seen.
Where to find us?
Brighton & Hove Independent can firstly be self-selected from almost 100 key pick-up points across the city.
The newspaper can be found at prime locations at Brighton and Hove train stations, Churchill Square Shopping Centre as well as Brighton & Hove American Express Community Stadium and Brighton Marina.
Additionally, pick-up points are placed on highly pedestrinised streets, in supermarkets, newsagents, cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs, petrol stations, colleges, universities, travel agents, leisure centres, hotels, large office buildings and many other retail outlets.
Pick-up point areas and businesses delivered to include:
New Church Road
For a full map of pick-up locations, click here
Tel: 01273 358889