Tips on how to get ski fit before your holiday....read more »
Vibe Fitness Studio in Bath - for the ultimate fitness challenge in small groups and achieving fantastic results.
Whatever your reasons for getting in - and staying in – shape at Vibe Fitness Studio we will find a class to fit in with your needs and that is fun at the same time.
At the Vibe Fitness Studio in Bath we have a selection of bootcamps and training sessions available to suit your preference and timings. Whichever session you choose, ALL sessions at our fitness studio are guided by one of our fully qualified personal trainers.
The team at Vibe Fitness Bath offer one-to-one training sessions and/or group training experiences that will unlock your true potential and have you coming back for more. Whether you looking at triathlon, table tennis, skiing or living pain free Vibe Fitness Bath can cater for you.
Vibe Fitness Bath offers:
- Watt Bike (Tour de France winner and Olympic legend Bradley Wiggins trains on a Watt bike.)
- Power Plate (Danni Minogue, Elle Macpherson and Cheryl Cole, all use Power Plate and you can too.)
- Group Training (there is a variety of fat burning exercise classes and courses to chose from.)
- Urban Training Systems (UTS, which combines running, kettlebell, Boot Camp style drills and other combinations to really get you working up a sweat.)
- Personal training (A detailed health and lifestyle assessment will set a base level of where you currently stand in relation to your goals, a fitness assessment follows to determine the intensity that will best suit you when you start your training plan. With the findings from the consultation, we will work with you to identify and prioritise your training plan.)
- Massage Therapy (To ease those aches and pains, and to understand injury prevention or preparation for a half marathon/ triathlon. The team at Vibe Fitness Bath work together on getting you physically in shape for any eventuality.)
- Express training solutions (ETS, these time saving focused workouts make the most of your time, whether you need a stretch or want to work on that torso)
With our knowledge, experience and dedicated support we’ll help you reach, keep and exceed your health and fitness goals. They have a varied approach dependent on your training needs, so whether you need in depth training support, and tailor made programming or just want to feel good and live pain free, they tailor make their training services around you.
To help you cope with the festive temptations you can use the following tips....read more »