Marko Dutka, the highest qualified photographer in Bath will ensure you a fun experience and a set of amazing photographs - exactly how you wanted them.
Simply put, Marko Dutka is the most highly qualified photographer working in and around
Marko has been recognised by Alison Nordstrom, curator of the renowned George Eastman Gallery in
Wedding Photography in
There was a time, not so very long ago, when a great deal of wedding photography was, frankly, boring. Wedding albums were filled with set poses, formulaic images and were predictably dull. Then, about ten years ago, all that changed and wedding photographers became the candid documenters of weddings. Nowadays its another trend that has had its day with a market place full of semi-professional, mediocre photographers constantly in the way as they take thousands of mostly unusable snaps and ruin everything into the bargain.
Imagine, though, if you could commission a photographer with a background in photojournalism, someone who has worked as a reporter both nationally and internationally, someone:
· With 11 years experience, and an innate sense for lighting, working in sun and rain, on bright and dark days, mornings and evenings
· With experience of fashion, of what brides want.
· With an eye for the language of clothes and how wedding dresses should look and feel.
· With the ability to wrap you in light to make you look radiant
· With the photo-journalist’s ability to catch the mood of the moment, the intimate looks, the humour, the memories
· Discreet, caring, unobtrusive and passionate that his clients get only the very best
· Who is the highest qualified photographer in
No need to imagine, simply call Marko.
Marko’s meticulous planning and attention to detail starts with your first briefing meeting and your pre-wedding shoot and continues long after you’ve received your choice of album. Working to make sure that your photographs are exactly what you wanted, and far, far more besides. On the day he’ll capture every delicious moment, mood and memory, whilst you and your guests enjoy yourselves. He’ll make sure that the formal photographs are fun, and his extensive experience will ensure that no time is wasted. After your wedding Marko will organise a private viewing of your photographs, at his