Agencies often have a bad name for not getting back to people, so we undertook a survey in order to better understand work seekers' expectations of us....read more »
Established recruitment agency for job seekers and employers in Basingstoke and Deane
Wote St. Employment Bureau
Your Local Recruitment Agency
Call Basingstoke (01256) 811818
Seeking employment in the Basingstoke area?
Looking for office, industrial or catering staff?
Established in Basingstoke in 1989, Wote St. Employment Bureau is an independent recruitment agency and covers all areas of employment from office staff to labourers, caterers to managers. Whatever your recruitment needs we are here to help.
‘Approachable – Professional’
Wote St. Employment Bureau is one of Basingstoke’s most established independent recruitment agencies and provides a personal service and recruitment solutions to numerous industries in and around Basingstoke. We have built a solid reputation as a dependable and flexible recruitment agency for both those seeking employment and for those who are looking to recruit.
Our recruitment service extends beyond simply filling positions. We endeavour to select the best candidates for our clients and we ensure the staff we provide are suitable and well prepared.
We offer our candidates guidance with C.V.s and interview techniques and our face to face interviews ensure that we know what you want and what you are capable of. We do our very best to provide the best opportunities for our candidates and we have been told on many an occasion that we are ‘the best’.
“We take pride in our candidates….
We take pride in you”
Wote St. Employment Bureau supply:
• All types of office staff
• All types of industrial staff
• All types of catering staff
What we offer our employers:
• Knowledge of the Basingstoke Business community
• Independent flexible service
• Emergency cover
• Short term staffing solutions
• Permanent placements
• Savings on recruitment costs
• Advice on job descriptions and person specifications
• Skill assessments
• After care service – monitoring & appraising temporary staff
What we offer our job seekers:
• A wide range of jobs from pick/pack to warehouse manager, from office junior to Company Secretary
• Temporary work
• Permanent work
• Advice on C.V’s, interviews and job seeking in general
• Aftercare service – we don’t just place you and forget you – we offer an ongoing relationship to ensure your expectations are being met
We are proud of the many good relationships we have built over many years with our job seekers and employers, if you would like to join our list of satisfied customers please call us on Basingstoke (01256) 811818, we are here to help.
Wote.St Employment Bureau
Recruitment Agencies in Basingstoke
Work Experience - Why we should all be botherd......read more »