As many as 5....read more »
Jo Gliddon Wealth Management Ltd
Jo Gliddon Wealth Management Ltd is a reliable and trusted Financial Advisor offering a second-to-none, bespoke service for clients’ in Barnstaple, Bideford and North Devon who are looking for expert financial advice across a wide range of financial products.
Jo Gliddon is a Financial Adviser with over 25 years experience working with clients' looking for a knowledgeable and trustworthy service. Jo is able to offer her clients' a bespoke service and is Director of Jo Gliddon Wealth Management Lts, a Partner Pactice of St. James's Place Wealth Management so she is well placed to offer the most up-to-date financial advice.
St. James's Place Wealth Management are one of the UK's leading wealth management organisations offering high quality wealth management services to individuals. They have over £39 billion placed in funds under their management. St. James's Place Wealth Management's Investment Committee select from some of the top fund managers from across the globe and monitor their performance, enabling the funds to be proactively managed against agreed risk criteria. Their advisors are financial professionals whose experience and knowledge of working in financial services averages 17 years. St. James's Place Wealth Management have also been the receiver of many awards including, most recently:
• FT/Investors Chronicle Winner - Best Wealth Manager for Tax Efficient Investments
• Wealth Management Company of the Year – 2013 City of London Awards
• Britain's Most Admired Companies – 2012/2013 Top in Sector: Insurance
• Best Private Client Asset Manager UK – Wealth Adviser Awards
• Best Financial Adviser – 2012/2013 Personal Finance Awards
• UK Wealth Manager of the Year - 2012 FT and Investors Chronicle Award
• Best Insurance plc - 2012 UK Stock Market Award
• Wealth Management Company of the Year - 2012 City of London Award
• Best Financial Adviser - 2011/2012 Personal Finance Awards
• Best Wealth Manager for Tax - 2011 FT/Investors Chronicle
• Wealth Manager of the Year - The Daily Telegraph
• Best Financial Adviser - Money Pages
• Wealth Manager of the Year - Financial Times and Investors Chronicle
• Best Wealth Manager for Investments - Financial Times and Investors Chronicle
• Best Performing Fund - The Daily Telegraph
Jo is able to provide her extensive expertise in all financial service areas including the following:
• Investments - Investment performance makes a huge difference to people's financial futures so reliable financial advice, investment products and a fund manager you can trust are critical. Jo can help you reach your financial potential.
• ISAs - Still a tax efficient form of saving espcially if you are considering your retirement options.
• Pensions - Pension requirements differ for everybody, but are also one of the most important aspects of a person's life. Pension services offered include: Annuities, Retirement Plans and Trustee Schemes to name but a few. Jo can offer advice on many different types of pension planning to clients' who are confused with the multitude of products currently on offer.
• Inheritance Tax Planning - Offering a service to clients' to protect their loved ones if the worst happened. Not a nice subject, but its also inevitable. And most of us want our possession and hard earned cash to go to the people we love the most. Talking to Jo now, will help you plan ahead to safeguard your family for the time when you can't.
• Long Term Care Planning - Placing an elderly relative in care is something many people have no experience of and it can feel totally overwhelming, both for you and your elderly relative. You may get state help, although a person who owns his or her home is likely to fail the local authority means test and be deemed a "self-funder". Jo has the knowledge, experience and skills to help you understand the options available and the ability to present these to you in a way that will enable you to make the right choices for you now and in the future.
The value of an investment with St. James Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get less back than the amount invested. The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are generally dependent on individual circumstances.
Jo Gliddon offers a personal wealth management service with the benefit of a personal relationship that meet all your financial needs whether your priority is to build or preserve capital, manage your cash or to gain financial protection.
To contact Jo directly you can call her on :
Tel: 01271 308090. Or leave a review about Jo here
The Partner Practice represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purposes of advising solely on the Group's wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The 'St. James Place Partnership' and titles 'Partner' and 'Partner Practice' are marketing terms used to describe St. James Place representatives.
Please mention The Best of Barnstaple when contacting Jo.
Thanks for visiting Jo Gliddon on The Best of Barnstaple covering all aspects of financial planning including, ISAs, Pensions, Inheritance Tax Planning, Investments and Long Term Health Care Planning. Jo has clients in Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe, South Molton and across North Devon.
If you have a young family and are already anxious about spiraling costs relating to their educationread more »